Go by what we see. Not what we are told. Will be a huge difference in progress
One of many websites that help to keep people informed.
Most written information, especially when someone doesn't want you to find it, is hard to find. While millions of people believe the media that is told to them. Millions on millions of people react to and believe what they don't really know to be true. Its just how they've been conditioned.
This Ammendment allows stories, whether proveable or not proveable, to be put directly on U.S. Networks. This allows media to give people information that has never been proven to be True. That story could last yrs and people follow cause the story 'sounds and looks legit, though theres no proof. conditions people to just do and believe what they're told.
One of three parts of an article explaining how the National Defense Act can be used
Two of three parts of an article, explaining how the National Defense Act can be used
Three of three parts of an article, explaining how the National Defense Act can be used
A BIG ECONOMIC PICTURE AND IMPORTANT
Governments study how to motivate people to do what they need people to do. They keep the data so they know how to screw with people the next time. Government and law functions to do what benefits business, not the people. THE MAIN GOALS are to condition people to react "more" than we think and run to govt. PEOPLE have to realize governments function. EACH ONE TEACH ONE is the way. not just a statement. How we interact with each other is not just something. Its everything..
Government and law have their function of maintaining business that is beneficial to them. They put out information in ways that lead people to do what helps the business. THE MAIN GOALS are to condition people to react "more" than we think and run to govt. PEOPLE have to realize governments function. EACH ONE TEACH ONE is the way. not just a statement. How we interact with each other is not just something. Its everything..
THE STORY BELOW is about the Trainer, his experience with a legal situation and what's happened since. THE STORY isn't meant to be a right or wrong type story. Its simply how things played out. BUT HE WANTS TO SHARE SOME THINGS FIRST.. ....."TALKING TO YOU AS SOLDIERS " Meaning, the way he was taught and presents it to other soldiers. Its watered down cause you'll get yourself in trouble saying too much. Don't need that.
THE ART OF WAR by Sun Tsu: A book about Conflict that is as old as the Bible.// ' MAIN POINT ': ** Winning conflict without fighting is the best way to win *** GOAL: Use MEDIA and other sources to keep people Afraid * Clueless * Angry * Hateful * Evil * Selfish * Envious * Desperate * Ignorant to big picture thinking and Economics. Then you put out the right society traps, people will destroy each other, themselves AND feed the system** Its all a design..
A POLICING FORCE, to stay strong( we're just saying), could probably benefit from a few basic things that will lead to more business profit and control of people.
a. Reaction force b. A judicial area ready to take advantage of peoples' mistakes c. Create situations that help put things in their favor (Stocks are almost guaranteed to profit cause business will probably, make the traps) d. Make Marketing to keep/create more separation amongst people. Make them afraid of each other or angry with each other e) Make sure Shareholders are taken care of and stock profits from crime are almost guaranteed
You could imagine governments need control and profit to stay in charge and keep people where they need them to be.
Imagine separating people/opponents to make it easier to have control. We'd imagine governments plan 25-50 yrs in advance. Start something now to change things 25-50 yrs from now. That's how most people don't catch on. Governments think like operations. Many/most people don't think like 50 yr operations. ---Now, someone using imagine multiple separation tactics all at the same, in every state of the country. People will miss it cause the BIG PICTURE is too big to keep up with. Most people will never see it.
Examples of some of the things all going at once. Each one affects different types of people. 'Think' about it........
* PANDEMIC: People afraid, angry, blaming other people * Forced
medical procedures * Seems to be increase of mystery illness * People
fight each other * All confusion with no proof * much much more
Result: People & Family separate, leaving youths more vulnerable.
Increased crimes * Huge govt profits
* GUN LAWS : More people carry. More will die or be imprisoned
People with mental illness', anger, less parental guidance * Shooters
seem to be getting younger * People fight each other * much more
Result: Separate families. Lose males. Weaken communities. Govt
* ABORTION LAWS: Death penalties. Lawsuits and imprisonment against
the female victim * Female die during the 'necessary' medical
abortions * People fight each other * much more
Result: Separate families. Losing females. Weaken communities. Govt
* TRANSGENDER LAWS: Medical procedures for youth * Mentally jacked
up boys * Forced govt education on male youth * Parents lose legal
parental rights to enforce * People fight each other * much more
Results: Lose more males. Increased medical sickness. Weaker
families * Govt profits
** This could all just be a coincidence
"But low income, separated and Uninformed people" will get hit the hardest from these things....Blacks in U.S. are written as 1/3 people(its in writing). So, guess they get hit the hardest. Stats show crazy disproportions.
How governments get millions of people to do what they need people to do. Telling the truth probably won't work. Use this link. Especially look at Black propaganda (using fear and mystery to separate and motivate people). Every country has its way of motivating people to do what they need people to do, without using violence. Maybe compare it to last few yrs.
* BIG NOTE: Regarding Justice or whatever...IF SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT, ONE HAS TO BELIEVE IF THEY STAY DILIGENT SOME KIND OF JUSTICE CAN BE DONE. YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND A WAY. **
What happened to the Trainer?
The Trainer at this point in his life:
23 yrs of military service: Active and Reserve Duty
and approximately 20 yrs of teaching/coaching as a civilian & and military person: Approximately teaching/training 5000-6000 people
I Marine Corps
Infantry soldier: Physical and Psychological Warfare training *
Strategies and Tactics * Outdoor`survival * Close combat
II Air Force :
A. Firefighter: Base safety * Emergencies
B. Public Health :
Base health & education * Food Safety * Communicable Disease
Control * Biological, Chemical and viral warfare * Outbreak
Procedures & Protocols
CIVILIAN (20 yrs)
2. Sports & Physical Performance * Physical Rehabilitation
Massage Therapies * General Nutrition * First-Aid Instructor
Track & Football coaching * Self-Defense/Kickboxing * Computer
Networking * Business * Economics
The Trainer believes Education, Sharing resources, Learning the good and bad from each other is a big key in changing generations and changing/improving our generations should be the overall goal. REALLY LISTEN EVERYONE: Not speculation. Governments plan yrs in the future and will use; Laws ( gun laws, Abortion laws* Gender education to kids * Propaganda * Fear and other things to separate families & people to help maintain a certain status quo amongst communities and populations. Its just business. The percentage differences in how races are treated is pretty staggering. SHARING information, with the intention to benefit each other, will make major differences now and for the future. Those who care about improving the next generation should have the same big picture mindset as governments. Give it to God.
* This story is true... Maybe something here is useful in some way
In this case of the Trainer: . He didn't plan to do anything wrong to anyone. He responded to the situation as best he knew how, but things still went wrong. The story is just how things actually played out.
This story is just one story of one person. The bigger picture of networking and working toward making generational change seems more important.
THE STORY THE TRAINER * THE MOM/KATHY * THE ATHLETE/DARCY -
This is An example of how incidents may happen, why a person may decide against defending themselves in court and whatever other useful information can come from here. Positivity and productivity is always the goal. Hopefully this information is helpful to someone in some way.
At this point, the trainer: Is into his 23rd year of his military career
* a) He's developed an effective Physical Performance Program that he had begun marketing to the Air Force and the Army (A big deal for him)
b) Talking to the Army about Joining with them and being able to oversee a Physical Performance development position.
c) Having talks with the D.E.A d) Has a 6 room office used for Therapy and Other wellness programs e) The newly opened Physical Performance Facility (A little over a yr now. )
* SPORTS PERFORMANCE PLAN: Two month initial plan: Month one-Two( basic to midlevel movements).. Month two-3:(midlevel to advanced movements)..Month three (Advance movements w/increase power) Weekly performance evals: The Trainer had begun trying to market the program to military bases. He started reaching out to local military members to try his new Sports Performance Program so he can record the results and market them. * The trainer and his partner, of the sports facility, began teaching that program and another Performance Program to People afflicted with Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis. The program grew to approximately 80 clients.
* At this point, the Trainer had already, trained one of Kathy's sons, a high-school senior, in off-season Performance training. and coached under Kathy as an Assistant Track coach. Kathy's son performed well, so she hoped the Trainer, who had a track and field background, could help with her Middle School Track team. The team, for that season, performed well also. He's known Kathy close to 1 yr at this point.
* NOTES: During that season wiht the middle school team: There were a couple incidents where coach Kathy argued with a couple of girls on the team. One argument led to coach Kathy telling one girl, "You're a dumb ass. You're almost too dumb to run." A second argument ended with coach Kathy saying, "You could maybe be better if you shut your damn mouth and pay some damn attention."
* About 7 months after opening, the trainer met a hurdle coach(John), that trained top high-school hurdlers in the area. The hurdle coach wanted to mix his hurdle program (approx. 8 athletes) with the trainers, Strength and performance program. They did. 5 months later: Each athlete excelled nicely.
* The trainer one day met the ‘Mom(KATHY). She had a son, a top high-school, sprint athlete. Training began and 4-5 Months Later, the son, according to the dad, “I’ve watched him all of my life and I've never seen him move this quickly”
* Kathy coached a middle school track team. Based on the trainer’s success with what she had seen, the Kathy, based on the trainers success with her son, asked the trainer to help coach her middle school team. The trainer accepted.
* Coaching incidents: One female student asked the trainer “will you coach me? Coach Kathy said, “You’re not who I thought you were, you’re dead to me. Train yourself.” c) An argument between Coach Kathy and a female kid athlete: The kid: “Forget you, I don’t want to run for you anyway. Coach Kathy says.” Good cause you’re garbage. And stupid” The trainer noticed a couple other similar incidents. The team overall, still performed well.
* At the end of the season, a kid from the team invited the Trainer to come to an end of the season Team picnic with team members and parents. The trainer accepted. Coach Kathy was not invited. The trainer asked a parent why Kathy was not invited. Parent said, “Who really knows but they believe Coach Kathy dislikes girls.”
* Two months later, Kathy asked the Trainer if he would be willing to train, her daughter, Darcy. Darcy was a sprinter/hurdler. According to mom, other coaches had not been able to get Darcy to perform to expected standards.
* NOTE: Darcy and Kathy, both occasionally mentioned Darcy’s college classes. The trainer didn’t give It much thought but assumed Darcy was training to prep for collegiate competition.
* NOTE: Kathy told the trainer she did not care for John, the hurdle coach and asked the trainer if he could train Darcy, separately after he trained the other athletes. This meant a longer day but the Trainer agreed to try.
INCIDENT: Closer to the end of second month of training, with progress reports to Kathy, that the Darcy has not reached ideal level, Kathy invited the trainer to the home. Darcy and Kathy are there. The dad was now beginning to work out of town and he called the house. Both Kathy and Darcy told the dad they were alone in the house with each other and did not mention trainer being there. The trainer did not question it openly. The next day, Darcy's dad( Kevin) a good dude, called the Trainer to ask a few questions about Darcy. The phone call was awkward for the Trainer because the dad(Kevin) didnt know the trainer was in the house when Kevin called.
* INCIDENT: Within a few days, the trainer again went to the house, in the afternoon, for what was supposed to be Track team business. Kathy answered the door wearing a very short towel. The trainer did not acknowledge it. Kathy mentioned her back and feet were sore and the Trainer didn't give that much attention either. Kathy eventually got dressed and they focused on the reason for the trainer coming over.
* INCIDENT: A day or 2 later, Darcy arrives for practice. A loud crash comes from the bathroom. The trainer hears sobbing or something that wasn’t clear. The trainer was not sure who was in the bathroom cause the facility was open. The trainer did not get a response, so he opened the door and saw Darcy laying on the floor with the shower curtain pulled over her and the curtain rod pulled off the wall. After a couple questions, the trainer guessed Darcy was not badly hurt. He helped Darcy to a nearby bench and told Darcy, he will be outside. Other people had actually walked in the gym at this point. Darcy came out, said “I was just having a moment. I'm fine. Let’s train” The trainer agreed to train but wondered how Darcy snapped out of it so easily. The Trainer wondered if Darcy faked the incident.
* The next day, the trainer told Kathy he questioned if Darcy's level of effort, was worth the cost of training and the time put into training. The trainer did not mention the bathroom incident with Darcy, cause Kathy was just in a towel a couple days before.
* NOTE: Later that night, Kathy asked the trainer to give her some time to talk to Darcy, regarding training. Kathy also asked the Trainer if he could take her to the airport for a flight she needs to take in a few days. The airport was 2-3 hrs away and the flight was an early am flight. The Trainer said he would see what he could do.
*The next day, Kathy asked the trainer if he could give Darcy more time after Kathy gets back in town. Given everything that’s happened so far, the trainer was hesitant but agreed. KATHY, then invited the trainer to sleep over the night before the flight since the flight was early am flight. The trainer agreed to take Kathy to the airport but declined the offer to sleep over. The trainer took Kathy to the airport with no problems.
* BIG INCIDENT: A week later, training resumed with Darcy: Darcy tells the Trainer, her back is tight and is having difficulty training. She then asked the trainer to work on her back. The trainer said, “Lets work through it. We really need to complete a written training session. We haven't finished a medium level session yet. And time is almost up." Training continued for a few minutes, then Darcy said the back cramping was too much to continue. Can you please try something? The trainer said, "No, this is the kind of training that makes us better." Darcy said, I understand but I don't think I can. The Trainer was annoyed, but said, “Ok, 2 minutes. Darcy started lying down on the floor, but the trainer asked Darcy to just stay standing. She acted surprised but stood while the trainer used knuckle techniques in her back.
* Training resumed for a few minutes before Darcy said the cramping was still too much. The trainer was getting angry. He was beginning to not believe Darcy. The trainer also recalled Kathy telling him no other coach had been able to get high performance out of Darcy.
* The trainer told Darcy, "We barely have 10 minutes left, and I don't know anything I can do that will make a difference." Darcy said, " Please try for a few minutes and I will do my best" The trainer was getting more angry cause time was wasting" The trainer said, "fine and Darcy tried to lie down again. The trainer asked Darcy to get up and sit in a chair and just lean over. Darcy did and the trainer used more knuckle and elbow techniques in Darcy’s upper-back, then they resumed training.
* Again, after a few minutes, Darcy said the cramping was too much and couldn't do any more. And asked the trainer to work on her back again. The trainer got angry and actually told Darcy, “ Fine, lay down. Do whatever you want. There’s no time left anyway. If you don’t care, neither will I.” This was the first time he’d actually gotten legitimately angry. Darcy laid down, the trainer knelt next to Darcy and used the same knuckle techniques for 2-3 min then quit and walked away when his other client came in the complex. He trainer was more disappointed in an athlete than he'd ever been.
* Darcy was walking to the car to leave. The trainer asked Darcy, “Why do you come here if you’re going to keep holding back and wasting time? Darcy said, “I do want to train, but if I’m too tired, I’m going to stop. I know my limits and no one can make me do what I don’t want to do. That just how I am.”
* Darcy drove away. The Trainer finished his client, called Kathy and told her, he didn’t feel he knew how to help Darcy Improve and didn’t feel he could do any better than the other coaches.” At that time, the trainer: was working taking college classes, managing another office with 6 coworkers, running his Military Public Health office, co-running the performance facility. Things were busy and the time and effort with Darcy didn’t feel worth it. He never gave up on a client before but was ready to end his. Kathy asked for one last opportunity to talk with Darcy. The Trainer agreed, but told Kathy his days are hard and he's not sure if the time is worth it.
* BIG INCIDENT: The next session, about a week later: Darcy comes in and says, let’s not train and lets just work on my back.” The trainer said, we should not have done that the first time, cause that’s not why we are here. You should get it done in your school if they have a Physical therapy Program(The trainer thought Darcy was in college cause she and her mom mentioned Darcy's college classes from time to time) and we use this time for training. THEN DARCY SAYS ” How do you think my parents would feel about you giving me a massage?” The trainer says “I wouldn’t call that a massage. I just used Knuckle techniques.” Darcy said, “Whatever it was, it helped, and I wanted to do it again.” The trainer said, “so you’d just make up a story? Why would you do that? You laid yourself down.” Darcy said, “I don’t know but no matter how mad they get, I never really get in any trouble.” The trainer just stared at Darcy. The trainer was thinking, "I really want to throw you out of the window." All of this f---in time and effort I put into you and you pull some garbage like this." Then Darcy says, “I’m just joking, I’d never do that to you. Let’s train. Just don’t try to kill me cause I’m already sore.” They trained. The session ended with no problems and Darcy actually put forth decent effort, but the trainer was very pissed. By now another client came in. The trainer left that night to go to his military base but Darcy's threat was on his mind. He just didn't yet know how he would handle it.
* INCIDENT: Maybe 2-3 days later, Kathy asked the trainer if he could go to her mother(the grandmothers house) to help Grandma with something. The trainer had been there for a couple previous requests and actually helped Grandma. The trainer went. Grandma was not there but Kathy was there trying on swimwear. Kathy said she dreaded having to try on swimwear for some type of outdoor event but figured she could get the trainer’s opinion. Kathy, while still wearing swimwear, apologized for Darcy being difficult and asked the trainer to give Darcy an extra week of training since Darcy showed good effort on the last session. The trainer agreed to training cause he didn't yet figure out what to do. He's wondering if Kathy knows what Darcy is doing. He barely acknowledged the bikini, finished what he went there to do and left.
** INCIDENT: Darcy’s next training session (around mid-September now) went pretty well but at the end of the session, she asked “what do you think my parents would do if we were messing around instead of training? The trainer said, "Well, were not messing around, but Id guess they'd try to hurt me bad or something worse. That's probably how I would react." Why would you even ask that?" Darcy said, “I don’t know but I’d never let that happen to you.” Then Darcy started acting like she was going to brush up against the trainer. The trainer was starting to feel threatened. He was thinking and replaying incidents. They’re lying to the dad; Kathy is trying to get me to do something and won't let training end. Darcy threatened me and is starting to flirt with me.” Are they doing this together?" Somebody came in the gym so the tension got broken.
* INCIDENT: The Trainer didn't know how he was going to handle things, but the next training session, the end of Medium Level Training., Darcy went straight into very heavy over the top sexual/flirting. Posturing on the walls. Making contact with the trainer; Trying to hold his hands while talking. Like something someone was told to do. She never did that before. He didn’t see any signs of where Darcy’s behavior was coming from. The trainer backed away from Darcy, “Are you crazy? Anybody can walk in here. And he pulled away from Darcy”
* At the end of practice, the trainer asked Darcy, “Why are you here? Why are we here, putting In this time if we’re not accomplishing anything? We’re not training hard enough. We're not good enough to move to the next phase and now you’re doing whatever you’re doing. We're running out of time. “ Darcy said, “ I do like training but I said before I’m not gonna try to do more than I think I can. And mom won’t let me quit, anyway.” The trainer said, “I can come up with something to tell her, that will end training.” Darcy said, “You don’t have to do that, I do want to continue, and I do want to be better.
* The Trainer said, “This is the deal then. Knock off anything that’s not helping. Stop this flirting stuff. Stop those crazy phone conversations. Stop everything that doesn’t help, or I’m done. And you can tell whoever anything you want.” Darcy said, ok, I agree. I’ll focus better.” The session ended shortly after that, and Darcy drove away. The Trainer was thinking; Kathy is up to something, trying to keep me around and doesn’t want training to end. Darcy’s personality comes out of the blue and I can’t trust her either.
* TRAINERS IDEA: Trainer decided he had to never be alone with Darcy or Kathy again and needed to have an idea that neither of them would take personally cause he doesn't want any drama to fall on the Gym. He told Kathy, military duties are going to force him to have to end the day early and if he continued to train Darcy, it would have to be in group training with the other athletes. A couple days later, Kathy agreed to let Darcy train with the earlier group of athletes.
* THE GROUP SESSION: Next practice session. Darcy came to practice with Coach John’s hurdler/sprinters. The other athletes recognized Darcy. After a couple questions to the other athletes, the Trainer realized Darcy was in high-school and not college. The good things were; Darcy trained harder because the other athletes pushed her and focus was off of the Trainer. Comments from Parents and John to the trainer: From John: “I would never again train Darcy or deal with Kathy. They're problems”—From two different parents: “Darcy looks good. My daughter says Darcy is something else. Impressive that you were able to train her. ” Trainer was thinking, "damn! Wish I'd known sooner."
* Somewhere during this week, the Trainers' Neice, a volleyball player, came to the center to train with some of the athletes. Afterwards, she invited Darcy to train with her at some kind of volleyball workout. They were about the same age and Darcy used to play volleyball so Darcy went. Things went normal.
* DANCING !! After a couple weeks of training with the other athletes and cutting out all alone time, Darcy’s behavior was different/calmer. It was good. Its October now. Darcy and Kathy asked the Trainer if he can help Darcy with a sorority sponsored Cotillion dance. In the Cotillion, Darcy had to dance with her father, mother and her male partner. They asked the trainer to fill in for the dad portion of the dance. And when dad comes in town, Darcy can show her dad what to do. Rehearsal would require 8wks, on Sunday, for an hour. The trainer asked for time to see if he can meet the commitment.
* AT Training: The thought of dancing, after being threatened and having to check her behavior, was crazy awkward to the trainer. The Trainer asked Darcy, "Are you ok with this dancing thing? We don't have to do." Darcy said, “Its cool. Just don’t be too much of a dad. My dance partner is ok but there’s another guy I like, that will be there, and I want him to be able to approach me.”
* The Trainer and Darcy practiced for 8 wks, for an hour, in a hall, with other fathers and their daughters. No problems
At Cotillion rehearsal: 1) One dad: So, you’re the reason Darcy’s looking so much stronger. My daughter said, Darcy told her, you’re the best trainer she’s ever had. We need to get with you next season 2) One of Darcy’s friends: Can I train with you guys next season? Darcy’s never looked like that and I want to build up too. 3) One of Darcy’s friends: I’m glad you’re not mad at Darcy. Her mother puts a lot of pressure on her.
* After the Cotillion: The Trainer came back from a couple weeks of military duty and found out Darcy won the Cotillion. The trainer didn’t know the event was a competition.
* Kathy told the trainer about a Christmas performance performance given by a dance and performance group she was in. The trainer took his friend with him to the event. Kathy and Darcy were in the production, singing, dancing and acting. Neither of them saw the trainer and the trainer never told Kathy he went. The trainer thought, "They're both actress'.
* INCIDENT. The Trainer was talking to Kathy on the phone, about the Cotillion. Kathy said, “Thank you for helping Darcy win the Cotillion. The training chemistry between you two must have paid off. Maybe I should fall in the shower. Maybe that will help my team win.” THE TRAINER THOUGHT: WTF? Does she know about that shower b.s? How long has she known about that? How could she not say something all of this time. Did Kathy put Darcy up to it? What is she trying to do by telling me?
* The Trainer wanted to get away from Kathy and Darcy, without setting off flags, so he can think. At this time, the Trainer was getting military deployment offers and he took a two month offer. The kids were track athletes and were about to start training with them schools so they should all be ok. While away the trainer decided to turn the facility over to his partner and let his partner be the sole owner. By January, the Trainer signed the facility over to his partner making his partner the sole owner and the trainer would donate some time and money to help his partner out until end of May.
* The trainer came back late Feb/early March. Darcy asked the trainer to help her mom, Kathy coach for another track season. Darcy told the Trainer, “You’re a big help to mom and the middle school kids told me you’re the reason they did so well. The Trainer believed Darcy's sincerity and eventually agreed to help with the track team as best he could. He figured, since he gave up the facility, he’d only be around for few more months, then he wouldn't see them at all. But he also decided to never be alone with Kathy again.
* The Trainer helped coach just the long jumpers but it wasn’t the same. The trainer never stayed to the end of practice. Didn’t help the athletes as much as they needed. He did not attend any meets the entire season. It was kinda cause he really wanted to help more.
* While at team track practice one day, Kathy told the Trainer, Darcy lost her driving privileges cause she was caught in some way, with a boy. Kathy asked the Trainer if he could get Darcy from school, after track practice, and take her to Grandmas house, the next day. The Trainer went to the school, met the track coach, then left out with Darcy.
*INCIDENT: On another day, Kathy asked the Trainer to pick Darcy up after practice and drop off at Grandma's house. On this day, Darcy asked the trainer to take her up to a school, close to Grandmas house so she could get something from a friend. The Trainer agreed. At the school, the Trainer told Darcy, "Two minutes cause we have to keep you on time. Darcy went in the school. At the two minute mark, the Trainer text Darcy but she didn't answer back. The Trainer went in the school and caught Darcy kissing a guy on the wall. The Trainer called out to her and they left out. The Trainer said, "You can't use me like that. It's my job to look out for you." Darcy apologized and the trainer dropped her off."
* TALKING TO DARCY'S DAD, KEVIN: The Trainer felt he needed to tell one of the parents about taking Darcy to the school cause he didn't want Darcy to be able to hold anything else over his head. The Trainer called Darcy's dad, Kevin. Kevin had been working out of state. Kevin and the Trainer talked, occasionally about Darcy's training progress. The Trainer told Kevin about the kissing incident and a couple of other things. Kevin said he would talk to Darcy then call the Trainer back. Kevin asked the Trainer to keep it between them for now and said its ok with him to allow the Trainer to pick up Darcy if the need arises. Just keep him in the loop. The Trainer agreed.
* INCIDENTS AT PRACTICE: The trainer witnessed Kathy have a couple of arguments with the middle school kids that resulted in cursing back and forth to each other. – 1) Last season, Kathy told an athlete(Gina), "You're dead to me. I'm not your coach anymore. Since you’re so mature, you should be able to train yourself.” " This current season, Kathy still would not talk to the (Gina). Kathy told the athlete. " You're still dead to me. Nothings changed. You're smart enough to train yourself." That athlete came to the Trainer to ask for his help. The trainer did not coach her event but gave her workouts to do that helped. The Trainer told Kathy he gave Gina training to do. 2)During one incident, Kathy realized the trainer witnessed an argument where a couple of curse words were needed, between her and a student. Kathy asked the trainer, “Did that bother you? Do you think I was wrong? The trainer said, “that’s between you two.”
* Kathy, also a school teacher at another school, told the Trainer, a female kid in one of Kathy’s middle school class’s, accused Kathy of hitting her in the head. That incident was under investigation.
* CHANGE OF BEHAVIOR: Over the months of March to May, Darcy talked differently to the trainer and also had the opportunity to work out with the Trainers neice of the same age. Darcy said things like, “Your neice is lucky to have you.” “You really make a difference to the team and they really look up to you. That’s why they run to you first when there is trouble”
* On the last day in the training facility, Darcy apologized to the Trainer for the threats and other things. Darcy said, “ mom was under a lot of pressure, and I was just tripping. My bad.” “In a few months when I get back in town, we can begin off-season training, I’ll be totally ready to go Beastmode now that I know. I bet I would have been much better if I’d caught on earlier.” She didn’t know the trainer had already given up the gym and would not see her again after that day.
* IT ALL HIT* The trainer had to face accusations of physical assault, inappropriate behavior, negligence as a trainer/coach/teacher. Parents of other athletes in the Performance Program and the Track team, believed Kathy put out those accusations to get herself out of trouble. A few kids from the track team came forth about incidents they had with Coach Kathy and she was being investigated by the school. The Trainer, the only other adult witness, was her assistant coach. Once he got accused of charges, he was no longer available for question. This is speculation from a couple of parents. The Trainer didn't hear any of this until a couple of years ago.
Why not go to trial?
*Legal process: It’s a business. It, just like other large business, is set up to be beneficial to the business. Not necessarily to the individual people. And it markets what helps the business the most. It keeps the people, on the outside clueless to how business is getting done. Those who are ignorant of the situation and/or cannot afford good representation will get the short end.
The defendant has to risk much more to prove themselves and can suffer a much worse penalty if things are decided against them. After 6-7 months of pre-trials and hearings, and never being sure if he would go to trial or take a plea, the trainer’s funds were much lower. He didn’t have a business anymore and was no long in the military. Trial would cost nearly twice as much. The trainer was afraid to pay twice as much money for trial, still possibly lose, have to go away, for an unknown amount of time, with nearly $10,000 less, and not be able to take care of himself.
On the plea day, the lawyer dropped a bomb on the Trainer and pissed the Trainer off by changing something he'd been saying for months. When the judge( Judge N) asked the Trainer, was he satisfied with council, the Trainer really wanted to say he was not satisfied with council but he didn't know what would happen if he did say that. He didn't know what saying, no, to that would mean. The Trainer said, "I don't think I am satisfied but I don't know what I'm doing." "I feel like its supposed to happen this way." I don't have any arguments"
Judge N started reading the terms of the plea and the Trainer was going into shock from things Judge N said. The trainer looked at his attorney and said, "Did you not tell me these things, so I'd make things easier for you?
Judge N had Kathy removed from the courtroom because of her behavior. Then Judge N remarked, openly, to the family. “The Trainer gave the most honest testimony, I have heard in my entire career. ”There is something very wrong with this case. You are ‘extremely’ lucky he did not take this to trial” Then the Trainer was gone for a year and a half. And the attorney went downstairs and got paid again.......
*NEGLIGENCE. Whether intentional or unintentional. Being negligent can lead to negative consequences. And we all, can be held liable. Be as responsible as we can. * NOW: The trainer remembered those words from Judge N and a few yrs later, reached out to her.
He’s in direct communication with her now. Not friends. Just something positive. He’s involved with 2 community improvement and violence prevention programs, she directly endorses. Judge N expressed, she would have handled the case differently had the trainer gone to trial or if she had more ability to do so.
Nine years later:
The Trainer has; Clients for Physical rehabilitation & Self-Defense * Promotes a Facility (Currently connecting the facility to programs for: Ministry * Family and business events * Urban Farming * Community Support & Safety * Financial growth * Travel
The programs are supported by Judge N and other respected members of legal and political communities. The programs, help individuals as well as their families * Provide community assistance with issues affecting the community. THE TRAINER is also currently formatting an Athletic Performance Program and connecting that program to an established educational program, with the direct goals of increasing student performance and countering effects of the rising violence and its effects within the city. The program has recently received written approval. We will see how it goes.
* AMAZING: Very very recently, the Trainer saw a friend of Darcy's. The friend arranged them to talk. They talked a bit. Nothing too deep. She mentioned she coaches during her free time and asked the trainer if she can pick his brain from time to time. Darcy never mentioned she knew what happened to the Trainer and he didnt mention it. It was a happy conversation. She asked about his neice and the type of work shes doing now. The trainer's neice collaborates with his daughter on projects. All THREE OF THEM COLLABORATE ON PROJECTS NOW.
AMAZING: The trainer has spoken with Darcy's dad. it was very
interesting. Can't say more on that yet.
* Fairly recently, Judge N expressed some charges may be able to be
removed while working toward a full removal if that opportunity
arises. We will see
* Judge N then asked the trainer if he'd be interested in helping with
some kind of athletic program, sponsored by someone high in the political system in Cleveland. The program to help youths and families deal with the rising effects of gun violence and other community affecting issues. We will see how that goes.
* Military friends, a couple of months ago, amazingly arranged an electronic questionnaire. They pulled some big strings. The test good results. WE JUST GOT A PROJECT APPROVED. Its coming
Around October, the Trainer's neice, a volleyballer, worked out with Darcy in the gym then invited Darcy to train with her and some friends. Darcy used to play volleyball and she hung out with them.
Copyright © 2022 JourneyToHere - All Rights Reserved.